In light of the latest government announcement regarding covid restrictions, we are pleased to announce our venue covid requirements will no longer be required for entry to our events at The LCR UEA, Waterfront & Waterfront Studio in Norwich.
We thank all our customers for their continued support and cooperation from our reopening last summer.
If you have concerns about your health you can check the Public Health England website for up-to-date advice and guidance, as well as regular updates on travel information, symptoms, and precautionary measures. For information about how to protect yourself please see the NHS guidance.
If you think you may be affected, please stay indoors, either at home or within your accommodation, avoiding contact with other people and please contact NHS 111 or 999.
The best way to prevent infection is to avoid being exposed to the virus. Public Health England (PHE) recommends that the following general cold and flu precautions are taken to help prevent people from catching and spreading COVID-19:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze: see Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- Put used tissues in the bin straight away
- Wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available: see hand washing guidance
- Avoid close contact with people who are unwell
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Avoid shaking hands or other contact greetings with others
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact email@example.com