St Clement's High School Workshop
Tuesday 12 December 2023, 8:30am - 3:10pm
Near King's Lynn
Join us in this opportunity to deliver the workshop at St Clement's High!
We strongly encourage you to join us in delivering this workshop if you are looking to spread awareness about mental health and help reduce the mental health stigma!
You do not need to have any experience in delivering workshops. The materials for delivering this workshop will be provided, and if you need any other support, we are here to help!
Remember, SAFEGUARDING TRAINING IS COMPULSORY
Further information on the workshop:
- The workshop will be delivered to year 10 students, in groups of 28 at a time.
- Each workshop will last 1 hour and we will run the same workshop 5 times throughout the day, each time to a different group of students
- Tiya (Headucate President) will be driving to and from the workshop and is happy to take on passengers
- We will be leaving from campus at 7:15am, to get to the school in time to get set up
- To help you to prepare for the workshop we will be running a small group practice session for those of you that have bought a ticket, to give you a chance to meet the other people delivering the workshop and talk through the script
- It will also be a chance for you to make any suggestions for things you may want to add to the workshop/ rephrase in your own way (of course, the script is just a guide!)
- This will be at 5pm on the 6th of December