Anne-Marie: Speak Your Mind Tour 2019
Monday 10 June 2019, 7:30pm - 11pm
The Nick Rayns LCR, UEA
Plus special guest: Lennon Stella
THE BIGGEST UK DEBUT ARTIST OF THIS YEAR!
2018’s biggest-selling UK debut act of the year, Anne-Marie, has today announced a nationwide UK and Ireland tour for May/June 2019. Kicking-off in Bournemouth on 21st May, the tour will take in Southend-on-Sea, Cardiff, Leicester, Leeds, Sheffield, Edinburgh, Belfast, Dublin, Liverpool, Newcastle, Reading, Swindon, Brighton and Norwich before finishing at London’s Eventim Apollo on 12th June.
A hugely triumphant year for the Essex-born star, Anne-Marie released her UK Top 3 debut album ‘Speak Your Mind’ in April. Now certified Gold in the UK, the album has sold over 130,000 copies in her home market and has spawned a swarm of monster hit singles including her Ed Sheeran co-write and Top 3 hit “2002” and the five million-selling “FRIENDS” with Marshmello, which hit #2 on the USA’s Top 40 radio chart, as well as achieving 36 #1 positions on iTunes across the globe!
Having just finished her stadium support tour with Ed Sheeran, which came to the UK, Europe and North America, Anne-Marie will be back in the UK in November for a sold-out headline tour, including two nights at London’s Brixton Academy.
1) The name of the lead booker will be printed on each ticket. The name cannot be changed once the purchase has been made. When the lead booker attends the show they will be asked to present matching PHOTO ID to gain entry to the venue. IF THE ID DOESN'T MATCH YOU WILL BE REFUSED ENTRY. If you are booking more than one ticket, your guests must arrive at the concert at the same time as the lead booker. Guests should not arrive separately.
2) This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
3) This ticket is sold by the Promoters directly to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the Terms and Conditions of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
4) This ticket is only valid if purchased via one of our official ticket agent vendors; AXS, See Tickets, Ticketmaster, Eventim or direct through the venue websites.
5) This ticket will IMMEDIATELY BECOME INVALID if resold or offered for sale unless the sale is through the official face value resale platform of your original point of purchase from December onwards.
6) To gain admission to the concert, the attendee must bring:
i. The ticket(s)
ii. The booking confirmation
iii. A valid photo ID matching the customer name on the booking confirmation, who must be in attendance.
Failure to bring all of the items i), ii), iii) above may result in refusal of admission to the concert.
7) Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of four tickets per person.
8) Failure to adhere to the terms and conditions may result in the customer’s order being cancelled.