The Last A-List of term!
Saturday 09 December 2023, 10:30pm - 3am
This is it! The final A-List of term! It's been a rollercoaster of parties, ups and downs but we're going on out a bang this Saturday so grab a ticket in advance because A-List won't be back until 2024 after this!
If you know, you know. If you don’t, you will. A-List is the biggest and best student night in Norwich, with great music, great people, and great times. This event is the perfect opportunity to reunite with friends and make new ones while enjoying the biggest atmosphere in Norwich. With over 2000 students every week, A-List is the biggest night in Norwich and a place to establish lifelong friendships and memories. Even better, it's on campus featuring three rooms of music and entertainment. Make sure to grab your ticket early and get ready for a massive party!
Ticket holders will be entered into a draw to win a VK Xmas Jumper, Free entry to the Christmas at The LCR event, and a crate of VK! Check out the terms and conditions below!
Last entry 01:15
Please respect each other and our staff
We have zero tolerance towards spiking.
Anyone caught spiking will be banned from the venue for life, if you or your friend think you have been spiked, please report it to staff – you will be believed.
Our Security and Venues teams are trained to support you; plus, our dedicated student welfare Alcohol Impact Crew, are on hand to operate a safe space in the Hive (we can help with getting students home if needed), alongside the marvellous St John First Aiders.
Please ask for a spikey at the bar and try to reuse it if possible. We will continue to routinely remove any abandoned drinks.
We really do want you to have a good night out.
COMPETITION TERMS & CONDITIONS!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to UEA Student Union. The "Prize" refers to 1x VK Christmas Jumper, 2x Christmas at The LCR Guestlists (in the name of the winner) and 1x crate of VK.
- By entering the prize giveaway, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entries must be received by 22:30 Saturday 9th December 2023.
- One (1) winner in Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) will be selected at random by The Promoter on the day after the promotion and the winner will be notified on Monday 11th December 2023 or shortly after this date.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry. Entrants must be a current student at University of East Anglia with an active University of East Anglia email address.
- Each entrant shall enter the prize giveaway through their A-List at the LCR on the 9th December 2023 ticket. Only one entry per person per prize giveaway will be accepted.
- Career Staff employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Instagram or Facebook are not in any way affiliated or involved in the prize giveaway.
- The Prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has entered, using a random number generator. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- The Promoter will not be held liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize giveaway or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of the Prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the prize giveaway or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of the Prize. Data will not be collected and used for any purpose other than prize draw fulfilment etc.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize giveaway or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.