Tuesday 16 November 2021, 7:30pm - 11pm
tickets are subject to a 10% booking fee
Please log in to buy tickets.
14s+ (under 16s to be accompanied by an adult over 18)
There are moments on Drunk Tank Pink where you almost have to reach for the sleeve to check this is the same band who made 2018's Songs of Praise. Such is the jump shame have made from the riotous post-punk of their debut to the sprawling adventurism and twitching anxieties laid out here. The South Londoner's blood and guts spirit, that wink and grin of devious charm, is still present, it's just that it's grown into something bigger, something deeper, more ambitious and unflinchingly honest. To understand this creative leap you need to first understand the journey shame undertook to get here. From their beginnings as wide-eyed teenagers taken under the decrepit wing of The Fat White Family to becoming the most celebrate new band in Britain and their subsequent crash back down to earth. Come in, and close the door behind you...
Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | Website
Terms and Conditions
1. This event is for fans only and these special conditions are in place to ensure that tickets are purchased for personal use only and are not resold for profit and/or through unauthorised resale sites.
2. A strict limit of 4 tickets per person (and per household) per event applies. Any tickets purchased over this limit may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
3. Tickets must not be purchased with the intention of reselling them for commercial purposes and/or profit. Businesses or traders purchasing tickets for commercial use or commercial intent will have their orders cancelled.
4. Print outs and/or screenshots of mobile tickets will not be accepted for entry. If you purchased more than one mobile ticket, your guests must be with you at time of entry.
5. If you can no longer use your tickets and are not eligible for an exchange or refund, you may resell through authorised resale sites. These are: Ticketmaster Fan to Fan Exchange, See Fan to Fan or Twickets.
6. You may not resell or offer to resell tickets for this event through any unauthorised resale sites such as Viagogo or Stubhub, or for commercial purposes and/or profit.
7. Any tickets purchased, resold or offered for resale in breach of these special conditions may be cancelled and invalidated (in which case you will be refunded).
8. In the event of any inconsistency between these special conditions and any other applicable terms and conditions, these special conditions will apply.
Please note that by purchasing tickets for this event you confirm you have read, understood and agree to be bound by the above special conditions.