Sunday 31 October 2021, 9am - 4pm
Social sailing is perfect for:
- complete beginners to sailing
- those who want to build confidence on the water
- anyone who wants to spend time chatting with other sailors!
Come along for a relaxing day out... all abilities are welcome and no previous sailing experience is required
We will meet you at 9am in the LCR turning circle, and should return between 3.30pm - 4pm.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you can no longer make the session - spaces are very limited and we don't want to be waiting around for someone who isn't going to turn up!
We will provide you with all the necessary safety equipment, however you do need to bring:
- swimming stuff (for under the wetsuit)
- shoes you don't mind getting wet
- warm clothes for afterwards (and maybe a spare pair of shoes)
- food and drink
Let us know if you have any questions x