Friday 27 August 2021, 7:30pm - 11pm
The Nick Rayns LCR, UEA
14s+ (under 16s to be accompanied by an adult over 18)
PROMOTER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This ticket is a personal, revocable license and, at all times, remains the property of the Promoters. This ticket must be surrendered to the Promoters upon request.
2. This ticket is sold on behalf of the Promoters to the Consumer. Any tickets purchased by business or traders in breach of the T&C's of Ticket Sale will be cancelled.
3. Ticket resale is permitted at no more than the price you paid (i.e. face value + booking fee). Please only use authorised resale platform Twickets. Selling tickets through unauthorised resale platforms will breach our terms and conditions and those tickets may be cancelled.
4. Ticket sales are limited to a maximum of 4 tickets per person. Refunds will only be offered in the event of cancellation/rescheduling. Only tickets purchased through approved agents are valid. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission.
The wait is almost over. Having last played a full UK show at the Leeds Festival in August 2019, Royal Blood today make up for lost time as they announce details of four special intimate summer headline shows. Starting in Bristol in a little over a fortnight, the shows are the duo’s first in almost two years, and also their first since the release of their critically acclaimed #1 album ‘Typhoons’ earlier this year.
The new shows extend Royal Blood’s upcoming touring plans, having already announced that they will headline the Tramlines and Victorious Festivals. It comes after they completed a thrilling show at Brighton Pier part of Radio 1’s Big Weekend of Live Music 2021, which featured a selection of ‘Typhoons’ tracks alongside firm fan favourites such as ‘Out Of The Black’.
Fans who pre-ordered ‘Typhoons’ from the band’s official store will automatically be sent a code to access to a pre-sale for the tour, which opens at 9am tomorrow, Wednesday, July 7th. Support on all four new shows comes from Brighton’s Tigercub.
The success of ‘Typhoons’ heralds an exciting new era for Royal Blood, who are firmly established as one of rock’s biggest and most vital bands. The Brighton duo have completed a phenomenal hat-trick in which all three of their studio albums have immediately topped the UK album charts, a streak that commenced with their self-titled debut (2014) and then ‘How Did We Get So Dark?’ (2017). To date, they have achieved 2 million global sales, and won the BRIT Award for Best British Group, two NME Awards and a Kerrang! Award. Their debut album was also nominated for the Mercury Prize.
Also hitting the Top 10 in the USA and Canada, everything about the ‘Typhoons’ campaign has elevated Royal Blood’s status as one of the leading lights in the international rock scene. Meanwhile the critical consensus has praised their ability to add a fresh element to their sound without losing the visceral energy that first made them such an engaging prospect.
“‘Typhoons’ is not only their best work to date, but all the better for Royal Blood being free to explore what they’re capable of.” **** - NME
“Verges on genius.” **** - Mojo
“Royal Blood have made a record that so boldly, brilliantly and some might say defiantly has its shiniest dancing shoes on.” 4/5 – Kerrang!
“’Typhoons’ is less reinvention than left turn: a new direction that pays rich dividends.” Album of the Week – Sunday Times Culture
We are following Covid guidelines and will do our upmost to keep our staff, artists and customers safe. We want customers to be able to return week after week without any closures or interruptions to our events and for our staff to feel confident and safe in the workplace. We hope that through our consciousness and care towards our supporters that those feeling anxious about returning to crowded places will have more confidence to do so.
We want to make the experience as easy as we can so will help by offering as many alternatives as possible plus providing links on our website and social media to sites for tests and results as well as offer advice on how to get a covid pass.
To enter the venue customers will need to provide one of the following:
• Show proof of a full vaccination – remember second dose must be at least 14 days prior to the event – via NHS App
• Natural immunity – based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event and the result on NHS App
• A negative lateral flow test, same day as event – results registered www.gov.uk/report-covid19-result
Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Spotify | Youtube