Book a table - 19th July
Sunday 19 July 2020, 1pm - 9:15pm
We are opening our riverside beer garden!
Whilst we would love to be re-opening as a live music venue, that isn't possible at the moment. We have decided that we are going to be opening the Waterfronts beautiful riverside garden for the time being. From the 9th July we will be open every Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday serving your favourite drinks and providing you a safe atmosphere to drink and enjoy your friends company!
We are trying our best to survive in this incredibly difficult time, and we are working hard to ensure that as soon as we are able can return to doing what we love the most. So in the meantime - this is a good way to get you back into the venue we love and supporting us through this difficult time.
Not only will we be bringing you some of your favourite drinks, in a wonderful setting, We will be partnering with some great local food vendors to make sure that you can have some great tastes of Norfolk, with Sundays being a streetfood food fest!
How will it work?
Pre-booking is heavily advised, although we will accomodate walk ins if we can, priority will go to pre-booked tables, spaces are limited due to social distancing.
Tables can be BOOKED HERE >> https://www.ueaticketbookings.co.uk/waterfront-beer-garden/bookatable/ There will be a small deposit to pay, which will be refunded as long as you show up!
All reservation time slots last 2 hours but you can book two consecutive slots if you want to. We will be allowing groups of 6 as per social distancing rules and you will be asked to provide the details of your guests (as per government rules)
How are we keeping you safe?
• We will be following government rules which means no live music, but we will be bringing you the best of Meltdown and Propaganda tunes on a Friday and Saturday .
• We will have hand sanitiser available and dedicate cleaning staff during all operational hours - including cleaning toilets between use
• We will require all guests to register contact details as per government rules.
• Menus will be single use and replaced between guests
• We will have a one way system through the venue and will minimise all points of contact with other guests
• We will have tables spaced, and time between guests to ensure adequate cleaning time.
• We will have regular staff health checks and staff will not be minglng and mixing - we will have specific staff bubbles
• We ask that guests with COVID-19 symptoms do not attend the venue