National Space Centre Trip
Wednesday 19 February 2020, 7am - 7pm
National Space Centre
TICKET SALES ARE NOW CLOSED!!!
With six interactive galleries, the UK’s largest planetarium, and the iconic 42m high Rocket Tower, the award-winning National Space Centre is an out of this world experience.
This trip includes travel to and from the Space Centre, entry in, and entry into one of the planetarium shows. From astronauts, spacesuits, our journey into space, a walk through mock up of the Columbus Module from the International Space Station, to space oddities, orbiting earth, our solar system, looking into the universe and the tranquillity base, there is loads to do.
Find more out on the National Space Centre website https://spacecentre.co.uk/whats-here/#mg
The day starts at 6:45am outside Congregation Hall, with the coach leaving UEA at 7:00am and driving you right to the National Space Centre, ariving at around 11:00am. You then get the day to explore the centre. The coach will then leave at 3:00pm and arrive back at UEA at around 7:00pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the coach leaves both in the morning and in the evening.
- To go on a Do Something Different trip you must be a UEA student.
- You must bring along your UEA campus card and e-ticket to be able to attend this DSD trip. We will be checking your campus card ID and ticket holder information.
- If you have bought a ticket for another student, please let us know the name of your plus one 5 days before the trip departs.
Cancellation for Trips:
- Tickets for this trip are non-refundable.
- You can exchange your ticket with fellow UEA students, but this must be arranged without the help of the DSD team. If you sell your ticket on to another student, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have sold your ticket and who we can expect instead of you.
This is a Do Something Different activity. Do Something Different is an extracurricular programme to enhance your time at university. From our week long festival in February to daily activities ranging from arts to sports, there is a do something different activity happening everyday! For more information check out ueadifferent.com and @ueasu_dsd.