Harry Potter Studio Tour Trip
Friday 21 February 2020, 11am - 11:30pm
Harry Potter Studio Tour
See the magic with DSD at the Harry Potter Studio Tour! SOLD OUT!
Based on the works of JK Rowling that defined a generation, step into the sets and discover the secrets behind the iconic Harry Potter film franchise. Over a few hours, explore Hogwarts, Diagon Alley, Platform 9 3/4 and the Forbidden Forest and interact with genuine props and costumes used by the actors. Discover how the films with made with looks into the physical and visual special effects that created iconic scenes and characters.
This trip has 47 available spaces. Meeting outside Congregation Hall, you'll then travel by private coach to the Studios for a tour, before travelling back to Norwich. Your ticket will cover the cost of entry and travel to the studios.
The cost for a ticket is normally £47 for entry into the Harry Potter Studio, you are getting free subsided transport to and from the studios.
The day starts at 10:45am outside Congregation Hall, with the coach leaving UEA at 11:00am and driving you right to the Harry Potter Studio Tour, arriving at around 3:00pm. You then get the day to look around. The Coach will then leave at 7:30pm and arrive back at UEA at around 11:30pm. Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the coach leaves both in the morning and in the evening.
- To go on a Do Something Different trip you must be a UEA student.
- You must bring along your UEA campus card and e-ticket to be able to attend this DSD trip. We will be checking your campus card ID and ticket holder information.
- If you have bought a ticket for another student, please let us know the name of your plus one 5 days before the trip departs.
Cancellation for Trips:
- Tickets for this trip are non-refundable.
- You can exchange your ticket with fellow UEA students, but this must be arranged without the help of the DSD team. If you sell your ticket on to another student, please email email@example.com to let us know you have sold your ticket and who we can expect instead of you.
This is a Do Something Different activity. Do Something Different is an extracurricular programme to enhance your time at university. From our week long festival in February to daily activities ranging from arts to sports, there is a do something different activity happening everyday! For more information check out ueadifferent.com and @ueasu_dsd.